Hoops for Hope has earned a reputation as being one of the most exciting and rewarding basketball tournaments in Lake County. With an average of more than 100 teams (approx. 500 players) competing each year, we provide a chance for kids from 4th grade- adults to organize a team, and participate in a 2-day event with a minimum guarantee of 5 games.
The spirit of the games is to create a FUN atmosphere with an ability for friends to play some Hoops together.
All proceeds go towards 12 Oaks Foundation. Players/teams can also opt to raise additional funds through Peer-to-peer fundraising program!
HOOPS FOR HOPE – 3 on 3 Half Court Basketball Tournament
Saturday & Sunday, March 17th and 18th, 2018 at Grayslake North High School
Registration closes March 11
- Kids: Sat & Sun
- Adults Under 35: Saturday Only
- Convenient block scheduling
- Minimum 5 games for kids high school age and under
- 3 pt. Shooting & Skills Competition
- Reversible mesh jersey
- $40 ($35 for kids before March 1)
- Teams must register at least 4 players. You may either START a team or JOIN a team. Fees are $35 per child player if registered prior to March 1, 2018. Fee goes up to $40 thereafter. Adult fees are $40 per player. Fees include a reversible mesh jersey. Registration closes March 11.
- DAY ONE (Sat, March 17th, 2018) is pool play format for kids grades 4th through high school. Format is 1/2 court with a 20 minute running clock. Kids call their own fouls.
- DAY TWO (Sunday, March 18th, 2018) is a double elimination format to crown a champion for each of the following separate grade divisions -Girls & Boys Divisions – 4th,5th, 6th 7th, 8th, Fr, So, Jr/Sr Grades
- We will have alternative options for feeder teams who may have conflicts that weekend. Please contact Steve Hupp at email@example.com for more info.
- For 2018, we’ve created separate FR and SO brackets. JR and SR’s will play in one combined bracket.
- There is a limit of 2 Varsity players per team for the high school divisions.
- All games played at Grayslake North High School
- Register online or download the registration form.
Contact Steve Hupp at 847-508-0351 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
PARTICIPANTS WHO RAISE $100 IN DONATIONS (EXCLUDES ANY REGISTRATION FEES) WILL RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY WILSON NCAA REPLICA INDOOR/OUTDOOR BASKETBALL, COURTESY OF OUR KIND SPONSORS AT WILSON SPORTING GOODS!
Action at the 2017 Hoops for Hope Tourney