Run for a Reason and Guarantee Your Spot in the
2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Sunday October 7, 2018
By Joining Matt’s Marathoner’s—the Official Team for 12 Oaks Foundation
It’s already time to register for the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. 12 Oaks Foundation is an 501c3 and Official Charity Partner of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon for 2018 with 25 spots available for next year’s team. By registering now, you bypass the lottery system and you are guaranteed a spot in the race. Registration ends November 30, 2017.
Registration costs $195. Registering to run for 12 Oaks Foundation includes a commitment to raise $1,000 (which we will coach you through–we promise). Not only will you achieve a goal, you will race for a greater purpose–keeping children engaged in activities while a loved one battles cancer. The 2017 team enthusiastically and easily raised $20,000 for the children and families we serve, allowing us to provide 40 direct grants to families battling cancer!
To run for 12 Oaks foundation REGISTER HERE
As part of the Matt’s Marathon team for the Bank of America Chicago Marathon you will receive:
- Access to online training plans
- Access to discounts for one-on-one coaching and/or online group coaching
- Local organized Team Runs and events
- Access to workshops focused on training and/or nutrition
- Matt’s Marathoners singlet
- Discounts at Release Massage Therapy
- Free use of “recovery boots” thanks to Release Massage Therapy
- Free entry to participate in our Matt’s Mile and 5K event
- Personalized fundraising page and other tools to help you fundraise
- VIP Race day hospitality room across the street from event start
- Family rally area near mile 14.1 in Charity block party
- Knowing you are funding a minimum of two children continue in their activities.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-231-0992.
CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU to the Matt’s Marathoners who represented 12 Oak Foundation proudly at the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon on Sunday, October 8, 2017.